WP GDPR Fix is the ultimate plugin for your WordPress blog or website, designed to make it fully compliant with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What is WP GDPR Fix?
WP GDPR Fix is a powerful and unique GDPR compliance plugin for WordPress. It is specifically designed to address the strict requirements set forth by the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This plugin ensures that your website or blog adheres to the necessary rules and guidelines, safeguarding the privacy and data of your users.
- Compliance on 7 Key GDPR Requirements
- Works with your blog or any other custom implementation of WordPress including e-com stores.
- Just plug it in and set it up in less than 3 minutes for faster GDPR compliance.
- Cookie consent prompt, along with Cookie longs and redirection.
- Terms and conditions policy compliance gets your visitors consent to your T&C.
- Right to forget compliance lets you delete user data manually.
- Or Refuse to accept EU traffic on your site (Built in the plugin)
- Right to data compliance lets you isolate and send any data you have on any user.
- Data breach notification compliance lets you send global notifications in case of breach.
- Data modification compliance lets you modify any data you have on the user.
Why should you use WP GDPR Fix?
With WP GDPR Fix, you can navigate the complexities of GDPR with ease, even if you don’t sell products or services to European customers directly. The plugin streamlines the compliance process, saving you valuable time and effort. From data protection to consent management, WP GDPR Fix covers all the essential aspects, making your online business GDPR compliant in the fastest and most efficient way possible.
Who should use WP GDPR Fix?
You Need GDPR Compliance No Matter How You Use WordPress:
- Do you have EU visitors on your site and they interact with your articles, leave comments etc?
- Do you have Facebook pixel or track your users in other ways?
- Do you let people create accounts on your site and share their emails or contact details?
- Do you track people through cookies or pixels?
- Do you grab leads on your site? Collecting people’s name and email?
- Do you use analytics or Facebook pixels?
Do you run a website?
- It doesn’t whether you sell on your website or not, or even if you don’t collect any data. If you have cookies and other features enabled on your site you will be liable for GDPR.
What are the benifits of using WP GDPR Fix?
- Cookie Consent
Automatically informs your users about cookie use and gets their consent.
- T&C Acceptance
Get T&C Consent from any visitor to the site. Take people automatically to your T&C Page.
- Right To Be Forgotten
Collect right to be forgotten requests and automatically notify website owners / admin.
- Data Access
Collect Data access requests and automatically inform admin.
- Data Breach Notification
Sends data breach notification to all users as required by law.
- Data Rectification
Collect data rectification request and update owners and administrator.
- Refuse EU Traffic
If you want, just refuse EU traffic and redirect it elsewhere.
GDPR is something you shouldn’t be taking lightly. And it’s a long list of compliances. With WP GDPR Fix, things get a lot easier for your blogs. With the ability to cover 7 compliances so easily and quickly, this plugin is sure to make your life easier. Get this amazing tool at IMNuke today!
You will get: WP GDPR Fix (Individual account)