Keepa is a price tracker on Amazon that allows you to display historical price charts Set up notifications for product availability and discount information. Display historical information right inside your browser.
What is Keepa?
Keepa maintains a price list story for all products on Amazon, the world’s largest and most trusted online merchant.
- Comprehensive price history graphs
- Price Drop & Availability Alerts
- Browser extensions – once installed the Keepa price history graph are going to be displayed directly on each Amazon product page
- Compare international Amazon prices
- Amazon Locales Support [ .com | .co.uk | .de | .co.jp | .fr | .ca | .it | .es | .in | .com.mx | .com.br | .com.au ]
- Registration Optional
- Wish List Import
- Deals, an summary of recent price drops
- Note: Does not support connecting your Amazon account
- Product finder: search on the tool’s database and find your product to add it to you watch list
- Product viewer: import your product lists
- Best seller lists: the best selling products on Amazon grouped by category
- Top seller list: Amazon’s top selling merchants
- Category tree: browse Amazon’s products by category using a useful category tree
- Keepa API. This is the only monthly payment tool. The Api will allow you to request live pricing and availability, price history, sales rank, offers count, Buy Box information, review count history
Why should you use Keepa?
Users can individually track the worth development of products they’re curious about, and Keepa will notify them when the worth has reached a predetermined threshold. Besides this tracking feature, it also can be wont to browse the complete range of Amazon goods, making use of the clear and well laid out Keepa interface also as great money-saving search features like Daily Drops. Just provides it a try.
What are the benifits of using Keepa?
- Keepa price history chart
Detailed price history charts for over 3 million Amazon products. You can use all these features right on Amazon with the help of extensions
- Discounts and alerts available
Set the price meter directly from the product page. It tracks any product for you and notifies you when the product drops to your desired price
- International Amazon Prices
Compare and track international Amazon prices. Prices for all supported Amazon stores are listed and can be easily tracked
- Daily deals
Overview of recent sales. Get real deals. Keepa finds the best deals every day. Find the product with the highest price in your favorite product category.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which items can be tracked?
- All products available on Keepa Amazon can be tracked, with the rare exception of products with strict marketing regulations and eBooks. The latter is due to current limitations in the way Amazon provides the data Keepa is using to maintain its price histories, and might change in the future.
Which Amazon shops are supported?
- This tool is tracking the products of the Amazon shops in the US, Germany, Great Britain, France, Italy, Spain, Canada, Japan, India, Mexico and Brazil. You can select your locale of choice from the header menu. There you can also select the site language, which can be done independently from the Amazon locale preference.
How often does your data update?
- The update frequency varies, depending on the general interest in the product in question. If a product is being tracked by someone, it will be updated at least once every hour. Most others are updated several times daily.
What are alerts?
- Alerts are notifications sent out by Keepa regarding products you are tracking, for example when something is back in stock or when a price has reached a certain threshold. You will only get these messages if you specifically request them. We can send them out via email, Telegram Messenger, Web Push or our app for iOS and Android, whichever you prefer.
How can I import an Amazon Wish List?
- Importing your Amazon Wish List is a very effective way to start tracking products you are interested in, instead of tracking each product individually. To do so, click Track in the main menu and select the Wish List import feature. Further explanations can be found there.
What is the Keepa app?
- For your convenience, this tool is providing browser extensions for Chrome and Firefox. Once installed, they will enable you to see our price history graphs directly on each Amazon product page without having to visit Keepa.com. You can find them under Apps in the main menu.
Keepa grows your Amazon business in no time, helping you find thousands of customers. What was more amazing? I would highly recommend to new sellers. What are you waiting for without buying right at our IMNuke to own the best tool.
You will get: Keepa (Shared account)